1 cup of high strength (or gravity)
1 teaspoon baking powder
Butter 2 + 1/2 spoon
5 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
How to make :
1) Mix a small amount of baking powder in a cup of high strength, and prepare it with a sieve about 2 times.
2) Spread 2 tablespoons of butter with a whisk and mix 5 tablespoons of sugar into 2 tablespoons.
3) Put 2 egg yolks first and stir well. Then add whites and mix well.
4) We put a little more of the strong powder and do the dough well.
5) Put only 70 ~ 80% of the dough into the muffin cup.
6) Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 ~ 20 minutes.